(Click on map to find owners in directory)
(Good Info for New Residents)
(volunteer committees, etc.)
Government / Civic
(News, Alerts, Paper Directory Updates)
There are two swimming pools in the area. Both
have an annual fee and possibly an initiation (one-time) fee.
Garbage & Recycling Pickup
Have your items at the curb in the prescribed containers by 6am.
- Trash pickup is Mondays and Thursdays.
- Yard Waste pickup is Tuesdays.
- Recycling pickup (if you've signed up for it for a very small fee) is
The complete 2007 schedule, showing holiday
pickups is here:
Outside Water Use
- Please check with DeKalb County for current restrictions.
I know they used to be as listed below
ODD addresses can water only
on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays, midnight to 10am.
EVEN addresses can water only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays,
midnight to 10am.
NO residents may water on Fridays.
NO outside water use from 10:00am to midnight.
- The 30340 post office is located off of Buford Highway, near the
back-left side of K-Mart, at
4700 Longmire Ext.
- The 30341 post office is located the Kroger shopping center at Henderson
Mill and Chamblee-Tucker roads,
3579 Chamblee Tucker Rd.,
to the far left of the Kroger, nearer to Henderson Mill Rd.
- For many, the closest post office may be the Tucker post office at
1st Ave in Tucker, just East of Main St.
- The web site www.usps.gov has an
excellent directory of post offices with hours of operation.